Calming Treats for Dogs - Treat Anxiety & Stress
- ✔ PREVENT AGGRESSION: Allows your dog to feel calm and happy, but not drowsy, to prevent aggressive behavior and to improve both your life and theirs.
- ✔ HELP THEM FEEL CALM: Not only do they help keep your pet’s anxiety at bay, but they also help calm them down during travels, walks, or social events.
- ✔ KEY INGREDIENTS: Nurture Vet Dog Calming Treats are chock-full of natural ingredients that are known to alleviate anxiety in dogs and are a great option for helping to calm a dog's hyper or anxious behavior. They contain chamomile, passionflower, L-tryptophan, and melatonin.
- ✔ NATURAL DOG CALMING: Our calming dog treats contain melatonin for dogs, which is a natural calming agent. The dog melatonin and the other ingredients prevent excessive dog barking and promote a relaxed environment.
- ✔ SAFETY: Our calming dog treats are made from safe and organic supplements that are tested and GMO-free. This ensures that your pet won’t be ingesting any insecticides, herbicides, or harsh additives.
- ✔ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: All Nurture Vet products are made of the highest quality ingredients are backed by our worry-free support. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
It's common for dogs to have anxiety, particularly in our increasingly noisy and busy world - around 50% of dogs are scared of fireworks, and close to 15% suffer from separation anxiety. Separation anxiety is common in dogs and can have an effect on their well-being as most dogs are alone for at least an hour or two, or more, each day while their owners are away at work.
Anxiety associated with fear can be caused by a variety of environments or events such as meeting strange people and dogs, to travel, strong weather, and loud noises. Sudden, loud noises may be the most common cause of fear for most dogs. Thunder, fireworks, and sirens are common examples. Dogs can also have generalized anxiety or symptoms of anxiety due to certain illnesses.
Our calming treats for dogs are designed to help relieve your dog's anxiety, reduce anxious behaviors, and improve the overall quality of life for your pet.