NurtureVet adheres to the rules and regulations as established by the FDA to ensure that regulated products are safe and effective. If you are ever unsure of how your pet will react, or if your pet has a known reaction to supplements, consult with your veterinarian prior to giving your pet any of our products.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information collected directly from you:
We collect personal information that you provide to us. This includes your name, shipping and billing address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, account management information, and information related to your purchase, such as your credit or debit card information, and purchase history.
Information collected automatically:
When you visit our site, we may automatically collect information related to your browser type and version, service-provider, IP address, the site from which you came, and the site to which you navigate away from our site. This information is largely anonymous, and does not contain your name, address, phone number, email address or other information that directly identifies you. However, we may associate this information with your personal information if you provide it.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you visit our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to our surveys and other communications, or enter information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other information, products, and services.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We may provide your information to third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf, such as:
- Third Party Service Providers: We may use third-party vendors to help handle parts of our business due to their expertise, resources, or scale. We may use third parties to help us provide support to the internal operations of our site (i.e, web hosting and designing, sending out email updates, or removing repetitive information from our user lists). They help us do things like monitor site activity and provide analysis of website use, and provide consulting services. These service providers may have access to personal information in order to provide these support services, and if this occurs, we have reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of said information.
- Law Enforcement: We may be required to disclose specific information if there is a good-faith belief that it's necessary or authorized under the law to protect our customers, the public, or our business.
- Sale, acquisition, or merger: In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets, including a brand or line of business, or acquire another business entity or are involved in a corporate reorganization or other change of control, consumer information may be shared and may be one of the business assets that is transferred as part of the transaction.
Nothing in this policy restricts our ability to share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 1.800.674.9035, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm Pacific.
HOW DO WE PROTECTION YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information:
Our e-commerce store is hosted on Shopify Inc. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Your payment card information:
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted in accordance with the PCI Data Security Standards. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND EXTERNAL SITES
Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- Help remember and process items in your shopping cart.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- Better understanding how you use our Site;
- Detecting and defending against fraud and other security risks; and
- Better presentation of advertisements, products, and/or services of interest to you.
- To learn about how to opt-out of Google Analytics, please visit http://tools.Google.com/dlpage/gaoptoout/.
If users disable cookies in their browser: If you turn cookies off, that action will turn off some of the features of the site.
California privacy rights: Do Not Track & Behavioral Advertising
Please note that your internet browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. Unfortunately, there is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, NurtureVet does not currently respond to “do not track” signals, and does not authorize the collection of personal information by third parties except as provided in this policy. For more information about “Do Not Track” technology, please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
This Site does not authorize the collection of personal information by third parties except as provided in this Policy.
AGE OF CONSENT AND CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence. When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from our mailing lists.