Probiotics for Small & Medium Dogs
- ✔ STRENGTHEN GUT HEALTH: NurtureVet Probiotics relieve sympotoms of poor gut health, including gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, stomach discomfort, anal gland issues, and skin and coat problems. They inhibit the growth and activity of harmful bacteria in your dog's intestinal tract and support the growth of healthy bacteria. Our probiotic supplement comes in 2 sizes and contains 500,000,000 CFU microbial count for small/medium dogs & 1,000,000,000 CFU microbial count for large dogs.
- ✔ IMPROVE NUTRIENT ABSORPTION: Probiotics aid in food digestion & transition, calms sensitive stomachs, and alleviates flatulence. A healthy digestive tract will help your dog gain maximum nutritional value from the food they consume, helping decrease any nutritional gaps in their diet.
- ✔ BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM: The soft, tasty dog probiotic chews perform a range of essential functions in your dog's body, including boosting the immune system and promoting the inclusion of vital nutrients. This formula supports the skin, coat, joints, heart, digestive function, and immune response system.
- ✔ BENEFITS: Supplementing each day can help ensure your dog has healthy digestive flora stability to support practical digestive function and general well-being. Probiotics are useful bacteria that live in the digestive tract. With the addition of insulin to act as a prebiotic as well as a blend of digestive enzymes. Dog Probiotics provide outstanding all-around daily support for your pet. These probiotics for dogs are made with pure, natural, and healthy ingredients.
- ✔ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: All Nurture Vet products are made of the highest quality ingredients are backed by our worry-free support. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Sometimes you know when something isn't right with your pup. When the microbes in your dog's stomach are disrupted or destroyed, your dog may suffer from upset stomach, diarrhea, skin conditions, allergies, or a general decline in their overall health.
The good news is that you can give your dog specially developed probiotic and prebiotic supplements to restore the balance of healthy bacteria in their gut - reducing unwanted symptoms and promoting health and well-being.
For Small/Medium Dogs: 500,000,000 CFU microbial count
Administer by dog's weight:
35 - 80 pounds: 1 soft chew per day
Over 80 pounds: 2 soft chews per day